2 - What is a cookie?
Cookies are files downloaded to the user terminal (computer / smartphone / tablet) to access certain web pages . This cookies are are stored in the memory of the device. Cookies allow, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or from your computer, check which pages are visited, connection time, analyze the performance of a page, if there are technical issues etc.. Depending on the information contained therein and the manner in which the terminal is used, they can be used to recognize the user.
3 - What types of cookies exist?
According to the entity operating the cookies they can be:
- Own Cookies.Are owned and managed by us
- Third-party Cookies.They are owned by a third party who is who manages the information gathered by the cookie.
According to the period in which remain activated:
- Session Cookies.Designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies.The data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined by the owner of the cookie, which can range from minutes to periods of years.
According to its purpose they can be:
- Technical and / or customized Cookies. They are used to improve navigation and operation of the website and the use of options and services, as well as to store service configurations to avoid having to reconfigure each time you visit the website.
- Analysis Cookies.They are used for monitoring and analysis of user behavior; used in measuring the activity of the web, profiling navigation, etc ..
- Advertising and / or behavioral advertising cookies. Allow the management of advertising space included in the platform from which the service is provided and can store information of user behavior obtained through the browsing habits in order to offer targeted advertising based on those habits.
Most browsers indicate how to configure your browser not to accept cookies, to notify you whenever you receive a new cookie, as well as to completely disable them. To control what use you want to be done with your information, you can configure your browser terminal in the manner it seems most convenient for you.
In any case, we do note that if the technical and / or operational cookies are turned off, the quality of the website can diminish or may take longer time to identify the user.
We indicate some links where you can find more information on the different browsers:
5 - Cookies use in this website
|Collect Anonymous Information of Users browsing the Web Site in order to know the origin of visitors and related statistics||A complete description of the type of cookies, duration and implementation in the case of Google Analytics can be found here|
Additional info can be found here
|Own||Cookies authentication or user ID (only when logged)||They are used only and exclusively to ensure access to the private area and only for the time being logged.|